With regard to the business traveller, there’s nothing more painful than remaining trapped in a fabulous city with nothing to enjoy once that working day has finished. Below are several ideas for prime spots like London, Paris, New York, San Francisco and Dubai.
- When it comes to London, The Parkcity is without a doubt a great place to sleep in, having simple and easy connection to Gatwick and Heathrow airports by way of Underground and train links. Set within exclusive Chelsea and Kensington, the Parkcity is close to stores, museums and galleries along with recreational areas in addition to their Ruby’s Cocktail and Piano Bar is definitely an incredible spot to enjoy non-working hours.
- Combining business together with pleasure is actually New York specifics. The AKA offers roomy apartment-style accommodation in the very center of New york city. Merely one or two steps from Times Square, this hotel is certainly perfectly situated for seeing a Broadway show in addition to gifts hunting or perhaps making the most of a massive choice of eating places.
- Indulged for ideas in Paris? The Plaza Tour Eiffel Hotel is located on the Trocadero metro line with accessibility to most points of interest by means of Parisian tube lines 6 or 9, as well as offering wifi access and a small business hub.
- If going to Dubai, the Riches playground, The Fairmont Dubai is situated in the particular economic area. The hotel is near to the old town and the man-made area of Palm Jumeirah. Offering 10 restaurants and cafes, you probably won’t want to stay in your own room.
- San Francisco is a well-known platform for a lot of businesses. Just a stone’s throw from Silicon Valley, the corporate traveler can easily enjoy in one of the many well-known San Francisco landmark hotels. The Westin St Francis is located in the center of Union Square with stores, restaurants nearby and conference facilities conveniently nearby.